MarketPro has partnered with a major restaurant chain headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee in search of a contract to hire Community Engagement Manager. You will be managing and activating community engagement and local marketing for your assigned region, including but not limited to advertising, promotions, public relations, development of local restaurant marketing plans, and local market research.
- Stewards assigned marketing budget.
- Manages projects from inception through completion and analysis
- Ensures brand consistency in all aspects of communications.
- Acts as a key marketing contact for operators and local partners
- Assists other team members as needed on special projects
- Achieving sales, guest count and profit goals.
- Analyzing and understanding local market conditions and their potential marketing value to protect the current and create new market share
- Working directly with restaurant operators to develop plans to drive sales at the local store level
- Combining local and national needs into market specific plans activating tactics from approved Toolkits that supplement national activities in order to achieve sales, profit targets, and build the brand.
- Managing local budget
- Understanding brand strategies and incorporating them into the local brand plans.
- Gaining operational alignment on the brand programs by working together with the restaurant operators so that programs are successfully implemented.
- Providing input and influence on marketing programs as appropriate
- Assisting with special projects as needed
- B.S. Marketing or similar preferred
- Restaurant quick service, multi-unit franchise operations, and/or hospitality industry experience preferred.
- Minimum 2 – 4 years in a field-marketing role, or comparable marketing/promotion experience required.
This is a contract-to-hire marketing staffing position.