MarketPro has partnered with a major travel company in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract Product Marketing Manager. You will become part of the industry-leading Digital Commerce Team with our Client. As part of the marketing organization, and working closely with the Information Technology (IT) team, you will support our Client’s efforts in testing, research, monitoring user feedback, and implementing solutions across the digital customer experience. You will be a key figure as our Client rolls out beta testing capability for new site functions and features. This product marketing staffing role is focused on ensuring that all customer interactions on our Client’s digital channels are comprehensively designed and rigorously tested to result in increased revenue and customer satisfaction. Depending on skillset and interest, this individual could be hired either in a support role for the Revenue team, focusing on flight shopping and ancillary revenue in both the website and mobile channels; or for the Customer Experience team, focusing on broad website experience and customer support functions, as well as the delta.com and mobile customer experience for loyalty members.
- In conjunction with the user research team in Digital Commerce, and with our Client’s partners in IT, recommend a strategy for rollout and customer monitoring of a Client’s beta site
- Develop deep understanding of key customer pain points across all digital channels, and prioritize the most severe problems accordingly
- Respond quickly and comprehensively to customer complaints, particularly those that are escalated to the executive level or are communicated in the Client’s daily report.
- Research customer-reported defects and pain points using a variety of tools, including Tealeaf
- Build strong relationships with key business partners and other departments, to help guide prioritization
- Communicate customer challenges to relevant product managers, ensuring that the biggest customer pain points are addressed
- Assist in prioritization of product enhancements and defects, ensuring that those with greatest potential customer satisfaction benefit are prioritized
- Rigorously monitor customer feedback, especially immediately following releases, to ensure that any newly introduced defects are understood, prioritized, and fixed
- Define success criteria & metrics of new products & perform post-implementation analysis
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Management, Technology or related field required and 2-4 years’ work experience in corporate Reservations/Sales, Marketing, Consulting, Management or Technology environment required
- Proven marketing & analytical experience
- Knowledge of the airline industry, travel landscape and consumer behavior
- Proven track record of successfully working in a cross-departmental team environment and delivering results on time and on budget
- Strong leadership skills, written & oral communication skills, positive attitude, & able to manage change successfully in a fast-paced environment Knowledge of key DL systems (FLOYD, Deltamatic) preferred
This is a contract position.