MarketPro has partnered with an international travel company in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract UAT/Beta Tester. We are currently seeking someone who in conjunction with the user research team in Digital Commerce and partners in IT, will recommend a strategy for rollout and customer monitoring of our client’s mobile app beta program. The role will be focused on ensuring that all digital interactions are comprehensively designed and result in increased revenue, improved usability, and customer satisfaction scores.
- Develop deep understanding of key customer pain points across all digital channels, and prioritize the most severe problems accordingly
- Respond quickly and comprehensively to customer complaints, particularly those that are escalated to the executive level or are communicated in the DL Daily Clip report
- Research customer-reported defects and pain points using a variety of tools, including Tealeaf
- Build strong relationships with key business partners in a variety of departments to help guide prioritization
- Communicate customer challenges to relevant product managers, ensuring that the biggest customer pain points are addressed
- Assist in prioritization of product enhancements and defects, ensuring that those with greatest potential customer satisfaction benefit are prioritized
- Rigorously monitor customer feedback, especially immediately following releases, to ensure that any newly-introduced defects are understood, prioritized, and fixed
- Define success criteria & metrics of new products & perform post-implementation analysis
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Management, Technology or related field required
- Proven marketing & analytical experience
- Knowledge of the airline industry, travel landscape and consumer behavior is desired
- Proven track record of successfully working in a cross-departmental team environment and delivering results on time and on budget
- Strong leadership skills, written & oral communication skills, positive attitude, & able to manage change successfully in a fast-paced environment
This is a marketing staffing contract position.