MarketPro has partnered with a leading specialty marketing agency in Atlanta, GA for a digital marketing executive search. With expertise in design and production of branded merchandise and apparel this top agency partners with clients to develop creative customized solutions for innovative promotional products.
We’re looking for a Director of Digital Marketing to build and manage a growing Digital Innovation Team and to create impact for the agency’s Fortune 500 clients. Reporting directly to the President, this person will serve as the go-to digital expert being responsible for driving the digital channel with a primary focus on traffic and conversion for all of the business lines within the agency. This director is responsible for defining and implementing digital strategies to: attract, acquire, retain, and grow customers.
Our ideal candidate must be a strong B2B marketing leader with experience in directing digital marketing activities, with a big focus on SEO and paid search. This position is responsible for the direct oversight and management of the digital team, who operate as an in-house agency—developing and implementing digital campaigns to meet a variety of department-specific and company goals.
- Develop and implement online marketing strategy. Including strategy for Paid Media, SEO, Social and Analytics.
- Create online programs to drive customer engagement and customer retention.
- Develop, manage and implement both a short-term and long-term digital marketing plan and budget
- Work closely with senior leaders to establish key metrics and analyze results in terms of ROI and other key performance indicators
- Work to expand all search-related activities including analytics, content, social media, organic rankings, linking, paid search, optimized landing pages, enhanced creative, site and SEO performance improvements
- Lead online marketing team to expand program marketing, email marketing, database management
- Continuously innovate online marketing strategies, programs and methodologies based on measurement and testing
- Conduct regular competitor analysis to determine best practices and stay ahead of competition
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure timely delivery of digital marketing projects, website improvements and other sales-related activities
- Partner with merchandising team on product demonstration videos and photography and evaluating new vendors and products
- Establish effective Social Media Plan with positive ROI
- Manage marketing automation evaluation platform and work with Sales Management teams to grow first time and repeat business
- Produce marketing performance reports with attribution of all marketing spend
- Build and lead a high performance, world class digital marketing team
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or related advanced degree preferred
Skill and Experience Requirements
- Experience managing paid and organic search campaigns using Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Google AdWords, and Bing Ads.
- A minimum of 5+ years experience in a Marketing Leadership role
- 7+ years of marketing experience with a minimum of 5 years in digital marketing
- Thorough knowledge of web-based technologies, B2B online shopping, SEO, PPC, Analytics, ROI Analysis, digital marketing, email marketing, etc
- Fully utilize traditional and non-traditional digital marketing approaches to create buzz and brand recognition within the target markets
- Proven track record of success as an industry leader in digital marketing
- Experience building and developing marketing teams
- An innovative and creative perspective with a passion for digital marketing
- Strong leadership, writing, communication and presentation skills
- Strategic thinker focused on results and is also able to deliver tactical projects when needed
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities
- Proficient with reporting tools and data analysis
This is a full-time direct hire.