MarketPro has partnered with a global leader in the specialized payment services space for a digital marketing executive search. Serving millions of commercial customers across the globe, this organization manages relationships with more than 800 partners, ranging in size from multi-billion dollar brands to small and medium businesses. This organization has achieved over ten years of consecutive growth with 30% YOY growth rate.
This top brand is growing quickly and needs the right analytically-minded professional that’s driven by demonstrable success and has a broad capacity for both established and emerging digital marketing strategies. The mission is to drive revenue growth through creating and executing lead generation and digital marketing strategies. As the Digital leader you will drive qualified lead flow with online marketing, email, social media, website content management, database and budget management.
The Senior VP of Global Digital Strategy is responsible for revising and optimizing the brand’s digital marketing, infrastructure, and teams to create a cohesive voice and messaging across all business units and across all digital channels. Ultimately the goal is to generate more leads, brand awareness, provide a superior online customer experience, and drive organic business growth through ROI-oriented digital strategies.
This individual is one of several senior-level strategists acting as a global SWAT team based in Atlanta to drive the enterprises best practice development and implementation. The ability to collaborate with these executives, as well as reach across silos to improve digital processes with business leaders throughout the organization, will be critical to success.
- The SVP of Global Digital Strategy will hold ultimate ownership, authority and responsibility over the company’s world-wide digital marketing strategy across all appropriate digital channels
- Focus a highly fragmented marketing structure that is currently spread over a vast array of web properties, internal teams and agencies globally into a cohesive and synchronized strategy
- Collaborate closely with senior executive team to create complementary strategies that engage customers with consistent messaging and exceptional omnichannel experiences across all touchpoints
- Institute modern best practices for B2B digital marketing at all levels of organization
- Efficiently allocate, measure and account for budget, revenue, and growth targets
- As key member of executive team; mentor, and motivate marketing teams located in the business units to drive implementation of digital marketing best practices
- Collaborate with and direct content creators to produce compelling messages and creative for all stages of the buyer’s journey
- Oversee acquisition of technology, technical infrastructure and strategic partnerships that can be leveraged to support global growth
- Ensure an effective data collection, tracking, analysis and reporting strategy that ultimately provides the entire organization with meaningful, actionable and reliable insights and recommendations
- Establish and manage strong relationships with leadership team and enact best hiring practices to attract and acquire superior marketing talent
- Create and manage mutually beneficial relationships with digital services agencies
- Master’s degree in business, marketing, or similar field
- 15+ years of B2B marketing experience with recent experience in significant leadership roles
- 10+ years digital marketing experience with recent experience in significant leadership roles
- 10+ years in senior management with comprehensive understanding of business development and sales principles, including CRM database management
- Experience developing global marketing strategy and catering to a diverse set of markets
- Experience marketing B2B financial solutions preferred
- Highly analytical, data-driven mindset and professional communication style
- Turns first to data-driven answers and analysis to overcome challenges and make decisions, holds self and others accountable with measurable ROI-oriented KPIs
- Straightforward, collaborative and non-political personality and leadership style
- Excellent communicator and presenter, able to translate marketing insights for rest of executive team and pitch new ideas at the highest level
This is full-time direct hire digital marketing executive search.