MarketPro has partnered with a leading provider of technology and services brand in Dallas, TX.
This global organization touches the lives of more than 2 billion people across the world.
This is your opportunity to accelerate your career as you will be responsible for driving integrated marketing campaigns across all channels with a primary focus on creating and refining new content to generate leads. We are searching for a strong B2B marketer with deep marketing experience spanning digital, content, social, direct mail, email and much more.
In order to be successful in this role, The Senior Manager must be able to:
- Build and nurture relationships with senior marketing leaders and partners
- Balance outstanding execution and attention to detail with a keen sense for strategic resource and budget optimization
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the national business development team
- Craft and influence overall sales and marketing strategy for national
- Identify new potential opportunities especially in the mid-market segment
- Design and provide input to B2B marketing programs (lead generation, reseller recruiting, partner communication, etc.) across in-building connectivity, microwave transport, enterprise networking and UC product lines as well as new products as they are deployed through channels
- Campaigns to be comprised of the appropriate campaign elements including digital media / marketing, email, social, web
- Campaigns will include KPIs and related reporting
- Many campaigns will also require internal and external communication plans
- Create new and refine existing library of sales support materials including data sheets, sales brochures, infographics, videos, case studies, articles, reference cases, etc.
- Provide recommendations to refine web presence for indirect channels. Ensure timely and accurate execution
- Design, document and provide input to new web pages required to support new product launches. Ensure timely and accurate execution
- Provide input to lead nurturing and scoring program to be deployed on ClickDimensions. Work with activation team to ensure smooth operation of program.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to target enterprise decision makers not currently planned or deployed
- Design a marketing dashboard to report on all channel marketing activities that will be distributed to key stakeholders monthly
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience in technology industry required
- Experience marketing to small and medium size businesses
- Cross-channel experience – must have an in-depth understanding of cross-channel marketing, particularly in the digital space (i.e. SEO, SEM, social, content, digital media, email marketing)
- Must have marketing automation experience
- Digital-leaning marketing generalist who understands how to run programs / campaigns
- Ability to create new channels and bring them to life
- Ability to create content and new messaging
This is a multi-year contract position.
MarketPro is the leading full time and interim marketing executive search firm in the USA. Whether your need an interim / contract or direct placement, we provide top companies with talent that exceeds expectations both functionally and culturally. Our recruiters know the best marketing talent, because they are experienced marketers. MarketPro places talent in all marketing related disciplines and does so in less time with a higher success ratio than anyone else in the industry.