MarketPro has partnered with a national consumer brand in Atlanta, GA in search of an Event Marketing Coordinator. This is a great opportunity with a great team. The ideal candidate will have a well-rounded marketing background with experience in event/tradeshow marketing, project management and account management.
- Identify, plan and execute participation in regional and national trade shows and events.
- Plan and execute local marketing campaigns, such as webinars, emails and high-touch programs.
- Set up campaign assets, workflow and tracking within Marketo and Salesforce.
- Manage and track spending.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local vendors and associations.
- Strategize and optimize trade show experience.
- Be able to juggle multiple priorities.
- Support National Sales team by providing marketing and sales materials.
- Optimize partnership with National Account Teams.
- Maintain inventory and distribute marketing materials (collateral, giveaways, etc.).
- Analyze database, tracking activity against target lists and flow through the marketing funnel.
- Manage communication with stakeholders as projects require.
- Assist with other duties as required.
- 3+ years of marketing experience and agency experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance.
- Ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks.
- Experience planning and executing events and campaigns.
- Ability to write clear and concise creative briefs.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must display a service-oriented attitude and responsibility to our internal customers.
- Must be detail-orientated with exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Willing to go the extra mile with strong personal work ethic.
- Experience working with sales a plus.
This is a contracted marketing staffing position.