MarketPro has partnered with an international travel company in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract Email Marketing Specialist. We are currently seeking someone who will be responsible for developing new transactional email content, troubleshooting existing content and integrating new brand templates to increase customer experience and drive ancillary revenue. Qualified candidates should understand, use, and analyze marketing software applications including–but not limited to–email management systems, web analytic tools, landing pages, and other internally built tools.
- Create, edit, and format transactional emails to be in latest brand templates.
- Email compliance checks for CASL and CAN-SPAM for all mailings.
- Manage reporting and engagement for transactional email campaigns.
- Investigate, report and resolve issues with Information Technology teams and ESP providers.
- Provide weekly status updates.
- Evaluate effectiveness of database marketing efforts and make recommendations for campaign improvement.
- Understand the customer communication touch-points and decide on how and where to include promotional messaging.
- Partner with IT, Legal, stakeholders, and campaign managers to improve branding, up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to customers.
- Stay current on transactional email trends and best practices and implement them across Client’s communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or communication preferred.
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with ability to present to executive audience.
- Ability to manage and / or collaborate with internal and external cross-functional groups
- Experience working directly with an Email Service Provider (ESP) is a plus.
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent time management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
This is a contracted digital marketing staffing position.