MarketPro has partnered with an international travel company in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract Digital Marketing Specialist. We are currently seeking someone who will support the design, build, implementation, and on-going management of digital technology, infrastructure, and framework that serve as the foundation for delivering worldwide marketing communication. Qualified candidates will possess a strong digital marketing background, architect, and deliver customer centric marketing solutions, and the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with internal teams and external partners.
- Stays current on consumer trends and needs through research and data analysis, and applying insights to the holistic digital experience.
- Drive the evolution of push messaging for marketing initiatives through mobile, wearables, geo-location, predictive modeling, and transactional emails.
- Drive the evolution and optimization of dynamic and live-feed content within emails.
- Support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Partner with Customer Insights and Analytics team to analyze data on user needs, analytics, and traffic/engagement patterns to inform digital experience priorities and initiatives.
- Define, create, and present proof-of-concept demos.
- Think creatively and innovate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or communication preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with ability to present to executive audience.
- Ability to manage and / or collaborate with internal and external cross-functional groups.
- Experience working directly with an Email Service Provider (ESP) is a plus.
- Digital agency or digital consulting firm experience preferred.
- Subject matter expertise in technologies and tools to support digital marketing media across at least 2 of the following digital channels: email, display, search, mobile and social.
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent time management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starting orientation within a fast-paced environment with an intense desire/drive to “make things happen”.
This is a contracted digital marketing staffing position.