MarketPro has partnered with a major consumer brand in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract Interactive Project Manager for a marketing staffing position. We are currently seeking someone to provide solid understanding of web, mobile and social media technologies, and is comfortable interacting with both internal team members and agency/vendor partners.
- Establish timelines and dependencies and track activities on projects to establish a clear path and owners, of next steps
- Complete and submit creative service requests
- Reporting and analyzing results of online initiatives
- Working on website refreshes working with vendors, requesting assets and managing deadline
- Comprehensive and useful secondary research on business categories, specific businesses, competitors, and relevant trends
- Assist with monthly marketing planning and execution (PowerPoint skills a plus)
- Other duties as requested
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Skilled with computers, analytic, curious, highly organized
- Have good people skills and will be service-oriented. Other qualities necessary for this position include maintaining a strong positive attitude, multi-tasking effectively, demonstrating meticulous attention to detail, having a knack for problem solving and putting sound judgment to use.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills (including the proper use of grammar) are required
- Will be a self-starter who identifies responsibilities that need attention and doesn’t hesitate to act
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel is essential
- Familiarity with digital and social analytics tools such as Omniture a plus
This is a contract position.