MarketPro has partnered with an international travel company in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract Digital Analytics Analyst. We are currently seeking someone who has the ability to use data to create analysis that helps the Client generate economic value, while simultaneously becoming a business partner and teammate critical to the analytics team and stakeholders across the business. You will be using data, research, and analytics to tell stories to the business that help optimize digital experiences. You must have a sharp, multidimensional intellect that can analyze big date and use it to enable even bigger results.
- Answer questions and provide solutions to stakeholders across the world – from executives to analysts in a multitude of groups, such as marketing, product, finance, and research.
- Analyze multichannel data from many sources – online and offline qualitative and quantitative – including the segmentation of customers, acquisition sources (SEM/SEO/OLM/CRM), and other site, email and social analytical data.
- Develop data-driven insights relevant to both tactical product changes and releases and strategically across business initiatives.
- Collaborate and partner effectively with a wide range of people who have different goals, projects, and ideas that need to be informed by your analysis and recommendations.
- Serve as a subject-matter expert on digital analytics as it relates to products, campaigns, promotions, brands, categories, site testing, business objectives and strategies.
- Create written analysis and data visualizations that explain and illustrate data analysis, insights, recommendations, tactics, and strategies for improving site performance.
- Present written analysis, reporting, and research findings to internal audiences by synthesizing complex data and concepts into easy-to-comprehend, comprehensive, and cohesive presentations.
- Gather independently, creatively, and with urgency data from various systems and sources in a timely manner.
- Move beyond summary data and get into the heart of the business issue using detailed data, including helping people to ask the best questions and to recommend and understand the appropriate data.
- Define a sustainable and reusable framework for collecting, reporting, and analyzing digital behavior and Web analytics data with the goal of increasing conversion, retention, loyalty, revenue, and profit within the context of business strategy.
- Manage all phases of business requirements gathering including KPIs, data collection (including site tagging and QA testing), report creation (building and testing reporting) and distribution, but focus primarily on analysis and analytically rigorous data interpretation, synthesis, and actionable insights and recommendations.
- BA/BS required; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital measurement and Web analytics
- Demonstrated competency with analytical tools such as IBM Coremetrics, WebTrends, and Adobe Marketing Cloud (Omniture)
- Exposure to audience measurement, competitive intelligence, Voice of Customer (VoC) and other qualitative data, and BI tools, such as comScore, Microsoft BI, and Business Objects
- Demonstrated competency writing tagging specifications, testing tagging, building custom reports, and analyzing data in a business context
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects cross a wide-range of activities and scope in a time-sensitive environment with a high sense of urgency and accountability
- Demonstrated ability to work independently handling complex projects and prioritizing and managing multiple tasks under tight deadlines and time constraints
- Comfort working in a marketing staffing role
- Solid organizational skills, follow-up, and high attention to detail coupled with demonstrable ability to organize and manage projects within an unstructured environment and build new structures and process as needed
- Strong self-confidence and work ethic with a high sense of responsibility in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to exercise excellent judgment while handling sensitive matter related to corporate data and performance
- Work both independently with minimal supervision and closely in a team setting
This is a contract position.