MarketPro has partnered with an international travel company in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract Sr. Digital Customer Satisfaction Analyst. We are currently seeking someone who has the ability to analyze digital customer feedback specifically using the Foresee Customer Satisfaction tool and other relevant Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) tools.
- Big Data program analysis
- Measuring the impact of digital user experience changes on CSAT scores and
- Determining the stories in the metrics in order to create and present relevant findings, analysis, and recommendations to improve CSAT metrics.
- Identify opportunities to improve customer satisfaction and user experience
- Create and augment online CSAT measures as needed
- Partner with the technical team to ensure implementation of the appropriate measures
- BA/BS required; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in digital measurement and Web analytics
- Demonstrated competency with analytical tools such as Foresee, IBM Coremetrics, and Adobe Marketing Cloud (Omniture) – as examples
- Exposure to audience measurement, competitive intelligence, Voice of Customer (VoC) and other qualitative data, and BI tools, such as comScore, Microsoft BI, and Business Objects
- Demonstrated competency building custom reports, and analyzing data in a business context
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects cross a wide-range of activities and scope in a time-sensitive environment with a high sense of urgency and accountability
- Demonstrated ability to work independently handling complex projects and prioritizing and managing multiple tasks under tight deadlines and time constraints
- Solid organizational skills, follow-up, and high attention to detail coupled with demonstrable ability to organize and manage projects within an unstructured environment and build new structures and process as needed
- Strong self-confidence and work ethic with a high sense of responsibility in an ever-changing environment in a marketing staffing function
- Ability to exercise excellent judgment while handling sensitive matter related to corporate data and performance
- Work both independently with minimal supervision and closely in a team setting
This is a contract position.