MarketPro has partnered with an international travel company in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract Content Strategist. We are currently seeking someone who will become part of the industry-leading Digital Commerce Team at our Client. You will report to the Manager, Design within our Client’s Digital Commerce group and be part of a small team dedicated to creating compelling, innovative, multi-channel design solutions that demonstrate the power and value of rich digital experiences.
- Ability to lead and work well in a team environment on planning and implementation of multiple projects simultaneously
- Conceptual thinker – highly creative and articulate, with the ability to make strategic decisions
- Track record of delivering high-quality user experiences that contributes to market leadership and increased revenue and channel share.
- Deep knowledge of content processes and strategy methodologies
- Solid understanding of interactive web technologies and industry trends
- Experience gathering and documenting business, functional, and end-user requirements
- Familiar with concepts involving website and mobile application development as well as technology as it relates to digital advertising and online consumer behavior.
- Content architecture and curation
- Lead the digital commerce and cross-functional teams in planning, creating, organizing, governing, measuring, and curating content
- Ensure compelling, persuasive, engaging, uniform content across channels, matrixing all personas across the travel ribbon
- Enable ad hoc, but intentional, content, to foster opportunism and speed to market but to maximize revenue, SEO and channel opportunity
- Leverage data, best practices and subject-matter expertise to determine the best context for new content
- Measurement and testing Uses data to align product goals with messaging opportunities and to improve brand consistency and CX Measures ad placements, identifies KPI
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English, computer science or equivalent experience; MBA a plus
- 4+ years’ experience creating advertising and marketing content for the web or other digital media
- A creative and collaborative approach that elevates the creative and communication opportunities, rather than straight analysis
- Working knowledge of usability and accessibility principles, SEO/SEM approaches, content management
- Deep experience with all levels of UX strategy and testing but the ability to act quickly on consumer insights and best practices
- Advanced communications, organization and project management skills, as well as evaluation of creative collateral and proofreading
- Experience with web-based content management tools, including Adobe Day CQ5 is critical
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Ability to grasp abstract business concepts quickly and to present complex information clearly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to both technical and business audiences
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to manage risk in a multi-project environment of aggressive timelines
- Motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate constructively across business units
- Demonstrated leadership skills with ability to manage teams of peers
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently and in a content marketing staffing capacity
This is a contract position.