Imagine working with one of Atlanta’s fastest-growing and most innovative B2B SaaS/software companies. CMO executive search firm MarketPro has partnered with this industry leader and innovator in search of a Chief Marketing Officer who has the passion and expertise to take both the marketing team, and the company, to the next level.
Our client is a key player in a niche market and is laser-focused on being the best at it. This is an opportunity to come build marketing for a company that is surviving with an A+ product portfolio and an A+ sales team. Now, we need an A+ CMO to compliment this already stellar team. Their guiding corporate principle is to be the best in the world at what they do. With over ten consecutive years of profitability they are afforded the rare opportunity to be long-term focused. In fact they reinvest 15% – 20% of revenue back into the products every year.
As a key executive, the Chief Marketing Officer’s role is to provide vision and leadership for all marketing-led initiatives. We see the role of marketing as creating new customers and innovation. The CMO will drive the vision for key functional areas including, marketing, communications, product marketing, sales enablement, demand generation, brand and marketing operations. Reporting to the CEO, the CMO owns all things marketing on a global basis. Setting the roadmap and leading the strategic direction of marketing, the CMO is set to achieve aggressive business and financial growth and retention goals.
- Accountability for marketing return on investment, creating new customers, improving brand awareness and improving quality of all communications.
- Drive all marketing and product marketing instituting best in class demand-generation practices that drive revenue growth globally.
- As key member of executive team mentor, motivate and lead sizable marketing team and operations with continual focus on success and business objectives.
- Conceptualize, implement and optimize the marketing/sales strategy funnel using industry best practices for SaaS marketing with a heavy emphasis on measurement and optimization.
- Act as senior demand generation expert at the company, creating and institutionalizing best-practice processes, and continuously innovating to take the company to new heights.
- Deliver the funnel of leads to the sales team from all channels (digital, paid search, organic, social media, outbound demand generation, inbound marketing, content marketing).
- Be responsible for a multi-million budget, the team and all the technology required to run email campaigns, lead nurturing, scoring etc.
- 15+ years of marketing experience with recent and significant experience in a marketing leadership.
- Minimum 5+ years in a senior leadership role leading marketing for a SaaS company.
- Well-rounded B2B technology marketing experience with extensive experience driving product marketing strategy, demand generation strategy, marketing communications strategy and much more.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices in B2B SaaS marketing, digital marketing and global lead generation, with a heavy emphasis on process, measurement and analytics.
- Proven track record of success of driving the overall success of a marketing organization.
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful demand generation programs in a high growth company environment.
- Experienced in creating, implementing and refining successful SaaS-based demand generation strategies. Including content marketing, SEO, PPC, email, events and outbound calling.
- Experienced in all aspects of nurturing, qualifying, scoring and prioritizing leads that creates a path to steady, predictable growth in both number and quality.
- Thorough understanding of and experience utilizing marketing automation tools and other technology to support the requirements of the demand generation plan.
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the company, most importantly build a strategic partnership with sales.
- Experience in working globally is preferred.
- Bachelor degree required; MBA a plus.
This is a full-time direct hire.