MarketPro has partnered with an international electronics company in Bedford, MA near Boston in search of a contract Associate Web Designer. We are currently seeking someone to help our Client in continuing the expansion of their web presence globally. This position is based in their Corporate Office in Bedford and reports to the Senior Manager of the Web Team. The role will be responsible for supporting the lead Web Designer and the rest of the team in producing online graphics, emails, banners, landing pages and support for other web marketing initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity for an entry level designer looking to gain experience in a growing company.
- Production design extension of direct to consumer emails and online storefronts for international audiences
- Assist with the creation and resizing of graphics for online use.
- Design extension of web pages based on pre-defined templates.
- Other tasks related to the production and maintenance of websites as assigned.
- Effectively complete an assigned volume of web production tasks.
- Work with a sense of urgency and bias for action.
- Be comfortable in an environment where responsibilities are broadly defined and collaboration is critical to success.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university; or equivalent work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in comparable web design roles on large, content-rich consumer websites
- Have strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
- Technically savvy and adept at learning new programs
- Understanding of design/ content re-use across multiple site sections/ pages.
- Highly detail oriented and able to work independently as well as with a team.
- Experience working with other designers and copywriters.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments
- Capable of working under tight deadlines without taking your eye off feature relevance and quality
Working knowledge of coding (HTML, CSS) a plus
- Ability to work on a contract basis to fill a marketing staffing role
This is a contract position.