MarketPro has partnered with a global leader in data storage systems in Cupertino, CA near San Jose in search of a contract Social Media Content & Marketing Manager. We are currently seeking someone to lead social media execution in a marketing staffing capacity on our Client’s social media channels and assist with implementation of Client’s social media channels. Programs and projects will build awareness, traffic, and engagement, and acquire new customers and direct revenue for the brands. Scope of Responsibilities: Manage Client’s brand social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc. and assist with Client organic and paid social media.
- Conceptualize, design, create, and manage content and social media campaigns. Maintain a content editorial calendar for these channels.
- Contribute to development and execution of brand-specific social media strategy leveraging existing and emerging social media platforms
- Create and optimize organic and paid social media campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest social media platforms
- Track paid and organic KPIs (like website traffic, video views, etc.) and optimize posts and campaigns based on results.
- Implement programs for nurturing, and growing our fans and followers on social media channels
- Collaborate with the cross-functional marketing, creative and business teams to leverage organic/paid media activities. Be the liaison between the social media and PR teams.
- Assist with campaign management (organizing assets, agency coordination, etc.) for our Client’s brands.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 3+ years of consumer marketing with at least 1 year of social media marketing experience driving website traffic and revenue from social media marketing channels
- Proven track record running paid media on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social network platforms, generating positive ROI
- Both creative and analytical
- Digital marketing experience a plus
- Must be able to develop content with the voice of the brand
- Must be familiar with the creative professional and/or videographer audience
- Familiarity with IT professionals and technology consumers a plus
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work cross functionally with the creative, product, business, PR and management teams
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal)
- Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
This is a contract position.