MarketPro has partnered with an international travel company in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract Marketing Communications Manager. We are currently seeking someone to lead the development of a comprehensive HR communications strategy that supports a strong connection to the employee proposition. You will serve as the liaison between the Communications team, clarifying needs and insuring effective execution on joint communication initiatives. In addition, you will serve as a change management champion throughout the rollout of new HR processes and functionality.
- Work in collaboration with Human Resources, Corporate Communications, and HR Communications to review current HR communication processes, identify gaps, and build enhanced solutions.
- Coordinate with the HR Service Delivery team on the deployment of targeted communications to the employee population.
- Support the HR team in the development and execution of plans for new as well as ongoing internal HR initiatives, such as open enrollment, performance review cycles, annual survey deployment, etc.
- Serve as communications and change management lead on Project Horizon’s next generation HR technology solution.
- Participate in project calls and meetings and communicate project status to internal audiences as appropriate.
- Build relationships across the organizations; seek out subject matter experts in order to understand and build effective communication plans to influence early employee adoption of changes to business process, systems, and technology.
- Serve as the liaison between functional towers and HR Communications to clarify and communicate needs.
- Develop and deliver presentations and training in support of HR initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with Corporate Communications group to insure a cohesive internal communications strategy.
- Generate, maintain, and distribute reports pertaining to assigned responsibilities.
- Establish and maintain an archive of HR related communication materials.
- Regularly evaluates processes and make recommendations to improve efficiency.
- Comply with all corporate and departmental policies/procedures and applicable governmental regulations.
- Attend and participate in meetings pertaining to assigned responsibilities.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university; or equivalent work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three years corporate communications or journalism experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate excellent writing, editing and presentation skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook required.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to identify quickly organizational issues and challenges.
- Understanding and awareness of employee engagement and change management strategies.
- Strong relationship builder who works effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Must have the ability to work independently and possess strong decision-making, workload management, analytical and organizational skills.
- Willingness to work in a contract capacity for a marketing staffing position.
- Ability to define problems, collects data, establish facts, draw conclusions, and solve problems in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
This is a contract position.