MarketPro is in need of an Account Manager responsible for managing and servicing current clients and developing new accounts. This individual will closely coordinate with current accounts to thoroughly understand and fill their talent needs with our comprehensive range of marketing, digital, and creative contract marketing staffing search solutions.
A strong candidate will have a passion that aligns with the MarketPro Mission: to assist talented marketers in moving to a better place. We grow careers and companies by partnering with great clients around the country in search of exceptional marketing talent that’s uniquely suited to bring their organization forward. The Account Manager will have the opportunity work with Fortune 500s, growing businesses, and everyone in between.
- “Own” a targeted list of client relationships, providing excellent customer service and support
- Consistently meet with existing clients and new prospects to build ongoing relationships while generating new job orders.
- Act as THE primary communication line between MarketPro and your assigned clients through the full life cycle of each search, from search intake tocandidate presentation to the closing of the job order and post-placement follow-up.
- Partner and collaborate with the MarketPro marketing recruiting team to ensure client is receiving top talent appropriate for the role.
- Network with local marketing, creative services, and industry client organizations.
- Deliver on our core practice of fulfilling ALL of our promises and exceeding our clients’ expectations (under promise, over deliver)
- Creating and maintaining an active, professional social media presence on key networks, sharing company content and fostering valuable relationships with talent and clients.
- URGENT mindset
- 3+ years selling staffing, marketing, or advertising services a must
- Staffing/Recruiting experience a plus
- Professional or practical marketing experience a must
- Strong problem solving skills with an ability to focus quickly on the key issues
- Excellent account service, sales, and relationship building skills
- Intermediate negotiation/closing skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a tightly-knit, flexible team
This is a full-time, internal hire for MarketPro.