MarketPro has partnered with a national benefits company in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract-to-hire Account Coordinator. We are currently seeking someone to provide constant customer contact through email, telephone calls, video, and on-line meetings. The Account Coordinator will also manage the coordination of clients’ business through managing setup of software, coordinating direct mail campaigns, organizing vendors, and assisting in reviewing clients’ reports. Position also involves reviewing internal reports to ensure clients receiving optimal use of our Client’s products and support, beginning in a marketing staffing capacity.
- Provide excellent customer service and follow up on all assigned accounts.
- Resolve account issues through contact. Documenting contacts and when contacted in salesforce (or current CRM tool).
- Putting together marketing packages from start to finish
- Adding deals to proper logs
- Welcome calls
- Submit requests to vendors or appropriate department for additional support
- Prepare “view count” report for internal stakeholders and external clients
- Follow up with accounts at least once a month, check in with the clients to be sure that everything is running properly and to assist with any questions they may have
- Prepare any additional relevant “ROI” reports
- Send videos and marketing materials to accounts, monitor, and review activity/performance.
- Prepare scripts for campaigns or recordings for staff to read for campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1 year account management experience
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Attention to detail
- Must have Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Great phone communication skills
- Follow up skills
- Self -motivated
This is a contract-to-hire position.