The Agile software and services marketplace is growing globally and so is this top software brand. With proven market momentum around the world, our client has started a marketing executive search for an experienced senior marketing manager with lead generation and digital marketing experience who desires to be part of a high-performance agile marketing team and successful entrepreneurial culture. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and passionate professional that embodies great values, fosters team work and above all never forgets to have fun.
We’re looking for modern marketer who is a master of inbound marketing, digital marketing, and marketing automation, who executes effective marketing programs that consistently generate MQLs; who creates marketing promotions – including websites – that attract and convert visitors into prospects; and who tracks, measures and analyzes results every step of the way. This position will own demand and lead generation for the company and be based in Atlanta.
- Responsible for inbound marketing initiatives including email, SEM, SEO, social media and landing pages to attract, engage, nurture and convert leads
- Execute multi-channel promotion of marketing content such as webinars, white papers, product trials, trade shows and events; conduct joint-marketing programs with partners
- Responsible for managing the corporate website from design to content to conversions; use and manage a CMS to create, update and manage content using SEO best practices.
- Collaborate with content creators to produce amazing content for all stages of the buyer’s journey
- Manage a team that designs and develops brand’s creative projects and executes lead gen
- Manage external SEO and creative agencies and contractors
- Coordinate with Marketing Operations to maximize the capture, tracking and reporting of enterprise leads via Marketo and deliver a consistent flow of high-quality MQLs
- Analyze and report on campaign and website performance metrics
- Manage close coordination and alignment with the business development representatives in sales to ensure effective follow-up on leads and high conversion rates
- 5+ years of experience in demand gen for software/SaaS
- Expertise in B2B digital marketing practices and inbound marketing strategies
- Great communicator, writer and presenter, especially knows how to write great emails, offers and calls-to-action (CTAs) that convert
- Proficient user of Marketo and Salesforce – requires a deep understanding of automation and lead management
- Strong competence with Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Strong social media skills and ability to use social to complement multi-channel promotion
- A critical thinker and problem solver who couples a data-driven approach and creative thinking with a passion for online marketing, which encompasses up-to-date knowledge of the search industry
- Proficiency with using a website CMS
- BA/BS in marketing or communication or similar degree
- Collaborative style working with marketing and cross-functional teams to “make it happen” and work with the spirit of brand’s values every day
This is a full time direct hire role.