MarketPro has partnered with a leading financial services brand in search of a Marketing Analytics Analyst in Boston. This role is responsible for conducting and coordinating customer, product, and marketing campaign analyses in support of the marketing and business activities. The Marketing Analytics Analyst will also be tasked with preparing and executing the segmentation and targeting strategies for various direct marketing campaigns. Are you passionate about providing business answers through analytics in marketing?
- Develops a road map and plan of what data needs to be examined, based on Client’s strategic direction and researches areas that will lead to actionable results for the organization.
- Uses data mining skills to uncover trends, validate hypotheses, and solve business problems.
- Conducts a wide variety of marketing research including, market trend studies, perceptual mapping, opportunity analysis, competitive research, and analysis of financial/economic indicator data.
- Presents technical information in a non-technical format and translate analytical findings into strategic opportunities.
- Performs detailed campaign segmentation, selection, forecasting, and performance studies.
- Serves as internal consultant in the use of analytical tools like SAS, Access, and Excel.
- Automates standard reporting procedures.
- Facilitates Marketing associates’ own analytical needs, setting up standard reports, ad hoc analyses, and provides access to key data.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Business, Economics, Marketing, Marketing Research, Analytics, Statistics or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Marketing, Marketing Research, or Analytics.
- Previous experience in Direct Marketing, Marketing Research, and Analytics/Statistics.
- Excellent attention to detail and be able to clean, validate, and combine large amounts of data in order to conduct relevant statistical analysis. Knowledge of statistical modeling strongly preferred.
- Possess ability to think strategically and orient relevant research and analysis to business goals.
- SAS programming skills preferred.
- Ability to work independently, be self-motivated and be able to meet deadlines.
- Superior oral and written communication skills to create and clearly present findings to different levels of management.
This is a contract position.