MarketPro, the leading digital marketing executive search firm, has partnered with an innovative software company with over 30 years of rich history solving some of the world’s largest organization’s application and data integration challenges. Built from the ground up with the end user in mind, this brand simplifies the complexity of accessing data and bringing business critical information together across multiple platforms, formats and locations. This disruptive technology will forever change the way enterprise manages, protects, distributes, and uses information. Together we are in search of a Digital Marketing Manager in Atlanta.
This individual works with management to create and execute digital marketing campaigns that build brand awareness, produce ROI, and drive qualified leads. The Digital Marketing Manager works collaboratively with team members, key stakeholders, and external agencies to achieve optimal performance of campaigns using best practices and testing strategies. He/She will manage strategic and tactical aspects of marketing campaigns which may include creative briefs, digital asset management, web page development, vendor management, and results sharing.
- Create marketing campaigns based upon established product strategy
- Monitor and measurement of marketing campaign’s return on investment
- Creating advanced and predictive models such as marketing mix, propensity to buy, next best offer, and customer lifetime value and assist marketing stakeholders in using these models to build and adjust tactical mixes.
- Effectively translate the findings of analytic activities into clear, actionable strategic recommendations for continuous performance improvement.
- Develop and support strategic campaigns with a focus on lead generation programs using PPC, SEO, web and video content to drive qualified leads, build brand awareness, and increase remarketing audience for lead generation
- Oversees website content and technical audits to ensure SEO compliance and distributes this information and results throughout the organization.
- Evaluate and develop new content or page recommendations for the company’s website in support of product launches, acquisition, or brand positioning
- Use and understand Marketing Automation platforms and set-up email marketing campaigns, landing pages and report on key metrics.
- Maintain the company’s YouTube channel and video strategy to increase views, leads, and organic visibility through video uploads, optimized descriptions, and playlists
- Conducts meetings with internal stakeholders to determine need for digital marketing support and provide guidance, execution, and results
- Stays on top of emerging trends in SEO, PPC, website optimization and video advertising trends and generates ideas to build brand awareness and lead generation.
- Maintain sales and marketing database, analyze campaign results and create ongoing marketing activities ROI reports using Pardot and Salesforce.com.
- Evaluate demographics, prices, distribution channels, and marketing outlets for campaigns and lead generation.
- Develop lead acquisition strategies in tandem with marketing department.
- Conduct questionnaires, surveys and tabulate results for presentation when needed.
- Optimize leads database resources including profiling, lead scoring, data cleansing
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and end user touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels; Attract, Engage, Capture, Nurture, Convert & Measure
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university
- Salesforce.com Marketing Administrator certification preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Minimum 4 years-experience creating digital marketing campaigns and analysis and data mining using Salesforce.com and automated marketing tools, preferably Pardot
- Demonstrated skills in creating reports, executive dashboards and scorecards.
- Should possess skill in data analysis, or the ability to recognize missing / incomplete information or inconsistencies / anomalies
- Experience with both technical and non-technical presentation of analytic results; client-service and/or consulting experience a plus
This is a full-time direct hire.