MarketPro has partnered with a leading consumer brand in Bedford, MA near Boston search of a contract Project Manager to join the Product Marketing team, reporting to a Product Marketing Manager. In addition to time management and multitasking skills, candidates must also be self-motivated, detail oriented, and have the ability to collaborate and communicate with cross-functional teams in fast-paced environment.
The candidate will be responsible for the overseeing the development and release of product packaging, documentation and other assets in support of sustaining efforts as well as the introduction of new product variants. As a project manager staffing role, this individual will work with Product Management, Operations and other groups to deliver assets in accordance with Client’s internal review process, and meet operational deadlines. Successful candidate will have excellent time management and communication skills as well as a can-do attitude.
- Field requests for revisions to materials as well as new asset requests
- Create and maintain timelines for multiple simultaneous projects
- With internal Creative Services and/or agency partners, manage the development of product packaging and documentation for existing and new product variants
- Prepare materials for translation
- Track progress and facilitate reviews with key stakeholders, including regional marketing partners and international distributors
- Upload final deliverables to Operations team using Client’s product lifecycle management software
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or other relevant field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in corporate marketing or agency environment
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in fast-paced environment
- Experience working with packaging and other product-related assets a plus
- Experience with Windchill or other product lifecycle management software program a plus
This is a contract position.