MarketPro has partnered with a global travel brand in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract Marketing Product Manager in a marketing staffing capacity. We are currently seeking someone to be responsible for defining and bringing to market world-class Revenue and Customer Experience products across Client’s digital customer-facing channels (mobile apps and kiosk).
- The role will be focused on ensuring that all digital interactions are comprehensively designed and result in increased revenue, improved usability and customer satisfaction scores
- Create and maintain competitive information & analysis to determine product roadmap
- Develop subject-matter expertise as a product owner
- Create business requirements for new product improvements
- Oversee IT project management of new projects to deliver high quality products that meet business objectives.
- Implement solutions that generate new revenue streams or shift existing revenue streams to self-service
- Lead prioritization & optimization of product enhancements to deliver world-class capabilities while enhancing the customer experience
- Define success criteria and metrics of new products and perform post-implementation analysis
- Knowledge and experience with search engine optimization
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Management, Technology or related field required
- 2+ years’ work experience in a corporate Marketing, Consulting, Management or Technology environment required
- MBA or Master’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Management, MIS or related field desired
- Proven marketing & analytical experience
- Knowledge of the airline industry, travel landscape and consumer behavior
- Proven track record of successfully working in a cross-departmental team environment and delivering results on time and on budget
- Strong leadership skills, written & oral communication skills, positive attitude
- Ability to manage change successfully in a fast-paced environment
This is a contract position.