MarketPro has partnered with top consumer durables brand in search of e-Commerce Marketing Manager in Atlanta. The e-Commerce Marketing Manager will support the Digital Marketing Team in a marketing staffing function all aspects of Search Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and Online Media for the Ecommerce enabled web business.
This individual will manage and lead third party vendors, and develop strategic plans for each of the brand’s marketing channels to help grow and develop the channel and associated programs. He/she will also communicate key initiatives, dates and promotions, and stay abreast of changes in the online marketing environment supporting the objectives of the organization. You will be key in extending promotion content/programs into Social Media channels as an additional channel to drive revenue.
- Manage relationship and serve as primary business manager for paid search marketing, affiliate marketing, and online media vendor(s). Work with multiple vendors to budget, implement, track, analyze, and optimize paid search, affiliate, & retargeting campaigns to meet and exceed business goals and objectives tied to the financial plans.
- Experience with managing ecommerce for a CPG company that also has brick and mortar customers
- Manage, monitor, and optimize product data feeds to ensure information is being passed to key information to third parties.
- Manage PPC keyword expansion, create and review ad copy, work with outside PPC agency to optimize paid search campaigns. Grow and optimize the keyword portfolio by testing ad, copy, landing pages and bidding strategies. Identify and review negative keywording to lower cost.
- Develop brand appropriate test plans for new features and tools.
- Actively identify, recruit, establish, and develop relationships with affiliates to increase ROI and drive profitable sales growth. Negotiate no-cost implementation during key selling seasons for additional exposure.
- Monitor and track vendor invoices.
- Subject matter expert, maintaining awareness of competitive benchmarks, best practices, market trends, and competitive activity
- Regularly and rigorously report on channel performance and communicate to all levels of management changes in strategy and optimizations made which helped meet and exceed business financial plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Business, Marketing, Communication, Technology, or related
- 5-6 Years’ Experience in Ecommerce or Online Marketing preferred
- Consumers products marketing experience preferred
- Eloqua would be preferred
- Experience in working e Commerce platforms
- Professional manner
- Complete attention to detail
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills to all levels of management
- Excellent analytical skills and organizational skills
- Understanding of web technology- graphics, browsers, etc.
- Understanding of online marketing mechanisms (paid search, online media, comparative shopping, email marketing, affiliates, etc.)
- 4-5 years’ experience working with analytical tools such as Omniture or Google Analytics
- Must have good project management skills, ability to follow up and organize projects, and be proactive in problem solving.
- Self-motivated learner with a natural curiosity to learn about evolving technologies
- Resourceful, with the ability to work independently and solve problems
- Intermediate mathematical skills – Ability to calculate figures such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Advanced Excel / data analysis skills
This is a contract position.