Are you a marketing executive with a track record of success working with a large field marketing team? Can you take national corporate marketing message and turn that into a comprehensive B2B marketing strategy? Have you successfully led an internal creative services team to be more than the sum of their parts?
Executive marketing recruiter MarketPro has partnered with a national leader in Atlanta. Together, we are searching for a Senior Vice President of Integrated Marketing to lead local marketing efforts that produce better results for lower cost and always stay within brand guidelines.
As a key executive, the SVP’s role is to provide vision and leadership for all field and B2B marketing initiatives. The SVP will drive the vision for key areas of organizational growth, including all service line marketing strategy. The ideal candidate must be analytically driven, and exceptionally creative/innovative in driving profitable growth. This high profile position is responsible for driving revenue and growth for the company.
The SVP will set the strategy and objectives for field marketing, service line marketing and B2B marketing to achieve aggressive business and financial growth and retention goals. This individual will provide strategic direction for the marketing and sales organizations, with specific focus on planning, developing sustainable/scalable marketing programs, budgeting and forecasting. The SVP will provide the vision for developing effective methods to track and evaluate the performance of assigned marketing functions. This includes data collection, real time interpretation of results, instituting best practices and processes, with a focus on deploying scalable systems to report on success.
This individual will be at the forefront of change, helping this organization evolve to best in class marketers. Overall, the SVP of Integrated Marketing will be accountable for Field Marketing, Service Line Marketing, B2B Marketing and Creative Services. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, responsible for total headcount of 25+ and a budget over $ 25,000,000.
- Lead and develop scalable marketing programs that drive results for over 1,200 communities.
- Set the strategic direction and develop marketing programs for all B2B marketing efforts.
- Drive increased occupancy, revenue and efficiency through better strategy, leadership and team accountability.
- Set strategic direction for all service line / product marketing activities, including core and ancillary services.
- Lead and transform the internal creative services team through leadership and technology to develop and fulfill scalable, turn-key field marketing programs.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to allow for successful change management and program adherence at the market and community level.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders throughout the organization to effectively ensure the synchronization of all marketing programs and activities.
- Partner with the Divisional Presidents, SVPs of Sales, SVP of Direct Marketing, SVP of Strategy and SVP of Analytics to ensure the successful delivery of unified market plans that drive occupancy and revenue growth.
- Executive-level leader who can reduce costs, improve efficiency, expand markets and increase customer satisfaction
- Must be equally adept at building relationships in the C-suite and on a local level.
- 15+ years of experience of leading teams in large field organizations to exceed performance expectations.
- Deep understanding of field marketing programs, activation and branding that maximize local marketing investments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising; MBA preferred.
- Rigorous management of budgets of at least $20 million
- Continuous Improvement – ability to drive improvement in the process by working with and managing other organizations including, agencies and marketing teams.
- Strong data/analytical focus and capability to develop systems and processes to monitor and evaluate marketing impacts and investments.
- An excellent balance of strategic and creative vision, customer insight and analytic skills to ensure all communications are relevant and consistent with the brand.
- Must be able to influence all levels in the organization to drive marketing’s vision throughout the organization.
- Ability to inspire the integrated marketing department as well as cross-functional teams across all levels of the organization.
This is a full time direct hire role.