<a title=”Open marketing jobs” href=”/top-marketing-jobs-today/”><img class=”alignnone size-full wp-image-5634″ src=”https://455ucbln17q4djchp2wcve4a.wpengine-netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/FILLED-MARKETING-JOBS.png” alt=”Filled Marketing Jobs” width=”100%” /></a>
MarketPro has partnered with a global technology payments brand in search of a new Marketing Automation Program Manager in Atlanta, GA. The Automation Programs Manager will be responsible for developing, tracking and managing the execution of the marketing programs plan in support of the business strategy, market goals and organizational objectives. This role will work collaboratively with other members of the marketing, sales and account management teams to develop and execute comprehensive and integrated marketing programs to increase market awareness and drive demand generation and lead development. This role requires a proactive, hands-on, and detail-oriented marketing professional with experience in developing programs that reach new prospective customers, increase customer retention, and drive revenue growth.
- Identify, develop and manage offline and online marketing programs with the purpose of generating new sales leads and maximizing revenue potential from new and existing customers
- Leverage the company’s marketing automation system and other online tools to effectively implement inbound and outbound marketing programs – i.e. email marketing, webinars, landing pages, etc.
- Manage day-to-day marketing activities related to each program from concept and research through implementation
- Ensure accurate product/solution positioning is effectively communicated throughout each component of every marketing program
- Manage all event and tradeshow related initiatives– research, identify, plan event presence and participation, and any logistics necessary
- Assist with list segmentation and the implementation of marketing workflows to ensure the appropriate message/offer reaches the appropriate target audience at the appropriate time
- Manage daily execution of digital advertising efforts including paid search, display ads, and promoted social campaigns
- Collaborate with the operational marketing team to design compelling offers & calls to action, ensuring all programs are aligned with product marketing initiatives, external market trends, competitor moves, and customer demands
- Work closely with the Marketing Communications Specialist and Graphic Designer to ensure that marketing programs and messages are accurately reflected on our website and social media channels, and that all required lead acquisition components are fully in place.
- Work with the sales and account management teams to ensure that they are briefed on marketing programs and have the right tools to follow up
- Continually test various lead sources, offers, copy, creative, calls to action, and other variables to optimize conversion rates.
- Implement a closed-loop reporting process by providing monthly and quarterly performance metrics of all marketing programs, with the purpose of improving resource allocation, efficiency and revenue generation.
- Partner closely with Sales to refine existing systems – and recommend new systems – to ensure we’re always building a scalable foundation for growth.
- Collaborate with Channel Marketing team to help identify, plan and execute on channel and partner marketing programs, working with key customers and partners
- Manage vendor relationships associated with all marketing programs (i.e. events, systems, etc)
- 5-7 years of marketing programs experience for B2B software or technology company (ideally mobile or payments-related), with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, marketing, or related field.
- Quality experience with closed-loop methodology and the hands-on utilization of both the CRM (Salesforce.com and/or NetSuite) and marketing automation system (Hubspot or equivalent) is a must
- Experience in working with and managing external vendor / partner relationships
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, programs, and priorities
- Deadline driven, creative thinking, team oriented, hands-on marketing innovator comfortable working in a mature start-up environment as an individual contributor.
- Possesses teamwork, leadership and facilitation skills in order to cut across many diverse functional disciplines and regional cultures?
- Ability & willingness to learn new online platforms and skills?
- Should be self-motivated and results-oriented and have excellent analytical and communication skills
- Experience working on joint marketing programs with channel partners
- Creative with a solutions-oriented focus
- Great attention to detail combined with the ability to prioritize and meet aggressive deadlines
- Must be independent and comfortable working in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
This role is a full-time hire.