MarketPro has partnered with a global travel brand in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract Email Marketing Manager. We are currently seeking someone to maintain our Client’s email strategy, ensuring efforts are in line with the overall Marketing strategy. This person needs to have a strong knowledge of email best practices including targeted lists, subject lines, messaging, and deliverability.
- Maintain the company’s email databases.
- Proof, segment, and execute effective email campaigns.
- Coordinate and manage digital marketing schedules and align necessary resources to produce engaging integrated campaigns in a marketing staffing capacity.
- Manage and maintain contracts and invoices with a variety of third party vendors.
- Manage social media content and serve as the brand voice across various platforms to ensure consistency. Develop, compelling, engaging and interactive content for the full array of platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Linked, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.).
- Monitor and analyze competitors’ social media activity and best practices to remain current and competitive
- Work with the Customer Relations team managing customer service issues received through social networks.
- Develop and execute SEM and paid social advertising campaigns.
- Assist with SEO initiatives and encompass proficiency with standard SEO tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google/Bing webmaster tools, keyword tools, and social media integration).
- Regularly research SEO/SEM, keyword and other online trends and make recommendations to enhance Client’s online marketing competitiveness
- .Analyze and report on the effectiveness of various Client’s digital marketing tactics (via Omniture, Google Analytics, or other web metrics).
- Work with internal departments and the agency of record
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Communications/PR, or related field
- 3+ years of email marketing experience, preferably in an ecommerce environment
- Strong knowledge of ExactTarget, Omniture, Google Analytics, and other marketing automation and CRM tools
- Possess excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written communication skills
- Effective PC skills including MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Internet and Outlook preferred
- Experience with HTML and Photoshop preferred.
- Agency experience preferred.
- Understanding of key industry metrics (CPC, CTR, and Conversion Rate), and PPC optimization techniques (ROI / CPA / CPL).
This is a contract position.