The nation’s leading assisted living hospitality and B2B Marketing Recruiter are searching for a Senior Director in Nashville. Reporting to the SVP of Integrated Marketing, this person will be responsible for building B2B marketing for the leader in senior living. This role leads B2B marketing with a deep understanding of how B2B and B2C drives leads and customers in the assisted living hospitality industry. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, will love creating B2B plans that are tailored to deliver an excellent customer experience, and will be expert in taking the charge to build move quickly to win the hearts and minds of existing and potential B2B customers.
The Senior Director, B2B Marketing will be charged with centralizing and integrating how we markets to professional referral sources. Success will include collaborating with sales, operations, clinical, marketing, creative services, etc. to create one cohesive strategy and message for this audience that integrates with the overall company brand. Tactics will include both online and offline marketing efforts, with a focus on field sales activation.
- Lead company in strategic thought and execution of all activities related to B2B marketing, especially targeting professional referral sources.
- Build and execute a comprehensive B2B marketing plan and strategy that supports field sales to drive occupancy and revenue growth.
- Responsible for collaborating with the B2B sales leaders to develop and implement scalable marketing programs and campaigns at the market and community level to meet revenue targets.
- Leverage the scale of company by partnering with other marketing functions to enhance the effectiveness of marketing investments at a local level.
- Develop the strategy and create all critical marketing programs and processes targeted to professional referral sources, activating this channel for growth.
- Develop the marketing strategy and oversee the execution of marketing tactics that target and build relationships new and existing professional referral sources.
- Responsible for building effective partnerships within the company to develop and lead all B2B marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Partner with direct marketing, field marketing and creative services to lead the development and execution of all B2B lead generation and lead nurturing strategies and activities.
- Develop processes and systems to showcase clinical and patient/resident outcomes/benefits of company to professional referral sources; translate how company care levels/settings can deliver better patient/resident outcomes which can lead to stronger relationships with professional referral sources.
- Partner with sales and training to ensure the effective delivery of the value proposition at the market and community level.
- Responsible for developing the overall B2B value proposition and messaging strategy.
- Partners with VP Marketing Technologies to ensure B2B requirements are included in the pending CRM system to manage the referral base.
- BS in Marketing or related relevant discipline or equivalent work experience; MBA preferred.
- 8+ years’ experience in B2B marketing, especially among the hospital, physician or payor segments.
- Experience in Pharma, medical device, hospital and healthcare or related industry that leverages referrals from healthcare sources.
- Experience leveraging digital and social media marketing platforms.
- Strong strategic thinking and implementation capabilities and experience – that confidently lead organization from solid marketing program strategy to strong program results.
- Proven track record of success building B2B strategy for organization where one did not exist, that ultimately led to business growth.
- Extensive experience in the creation of marketing plans and advertising campaigns; direct experience in managing B2B marketing campaigns a must.
- Creativity, attention to detail, ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task, flexibility and comfort in fast-changing environments.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Must be a team player, able to work closely with cross-functional development groups and anticipate and react to changes quickly.
- Adept at change management, with an ability to manage up, down and across the organization.
- Capability to collaborate with field sales, operations, clinical and internal marketing partners to drive change and performance of B2B programs.
This is full-time direct hire.