MarketPro has partnered with top consumer durables brand in search of a contract-to-hire Digital Analyst in Atlanta. We are currently seeking a well-versed Digital Analyst who will serve as a subject matter expert within the Digital Marketing team to assist in providing digital performance analysis and usability improvement recommendations.
This includes providing expertise in identifying metrics to be tracked across digital assets across different properties. This will also include providing data-driven recommendations for improvements in website and digital marketing performance goals in addition to assisting in the creation, implementation, QA, and management of data tracking and working with an enterprise tagging system.
- Assist in the management of website usage and digital marketing program data collection, including working with key stakeholders to help define requirements and IT to implement proper page tagging.
- Assist in the management, maintenance, and creation of digital web analytics reports, custom Excel dashboards, and PowerPoint presentations where appropriate.
- Proactively investigate website clickstream analysis to identify key optimization opportunities.
- Design, create, and analyze A/B and Multivariate website experiments to quantify and inform key optimization opportunities that align with individual business owner objectives as well as those of the overall business.
- Maintain the A/B testing pipeline and testing system capacity to meet expected test run times and meet business requirements.
- Work closely with user experience subject matter experts to see successfully deploy completed test results on the production website.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in digital marketing and performance optimization practices
- 2-3 years performing analysis using Web Analytics tools such as WebTrends, Google Analytics, Adobe SiteCatalyst (Omniture), Coremetrics
- Proven ability to analyze data to provide insights and make statistically sound optimization recommendations.
- Strong organization skills, with the ability to successfully manage multiple projects and prioritize when necessary
- Ability to use office software (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) with particular strengths in Excel
This is a contract-to-hire position.