MarketPro has partnered with a national benefits company in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract-to-hire Account Manager. We are currently seeking someone with a proven track record in creating and executing direct response marketing campaigns and providing unparalleled customer support to dedicated accounts. The successful candidate will also possess an unquenchable desire to be the member of a team and be willing and able to support their field account managers, 3rd party vendors and other operational team members in the flawless execution of direct response marketing campaigns.
- Development, creation, execution, and measurement of direct response marketing campaigns
- Establishing, maintaining, and growing the relationships with assigned dealers while assisting the Field Account Team in growing the revenue opportunities on the account.
- Communicate regularly with all accounts including the key personnel in the dealership group and proactively offering solutions that will help them reach their dealer goals.
- Fulfill all marketing campaigns on behalf of the dealers and see through to successful completion.
- Own & manage the Dealer Retention Program. This will include tracking and analyzing root cause of store cancellation, designing retention plans for critical status and defecting stores, developing reporting and other predictors proactively managing dealer activity.
- Own and manage the Client’s marketing program – generating direct mail, email, calling campaigns, incentives, etc. targeted towards Client’s accounts to stimulate and generate campaign implementation.
- Provide post campaign reporting/readout.
- Troubleshooting customer issues – system and data related – and following through to resolution.
- Document all activity in Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 1 year account management experience (or relevant customer support experience)
- Minimum of 1 year of marketing or sales experience (or a marketing degree)
- A strong desire and track record in providing excellent customer service
- Must have strong computer skills and ability to navigate and update all websites, CRM tools, entire Microsoft Suite, 3rd party software tools, etc.
- Ability to manage a dealer account group of up to 40 locations
- Responsive to internal and external customer requests
- Strong written, verbal and phone skills
- Possess analytical abilities – must be able to read and interpret campaign reports, industry reporting, draw conclusions and offer solutions.
- Must be a self-starter and not require micromanagement to get the job done.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability and desire to both take and give direction.
- Keen attention to detail and follow-up is a must
This is a contract position.