MarketPro has partnered with a global financial solutions brand in Denver, CO in search of a contract Interactive Designer. We are currently seeking someone to work as part of the Web Team in the Digital Communications group. You will need to have strong graphics design creativity skills and knowledge of current front-end development including responsive web design. In addition, you will be responsible for designing sites and/or pages. This can mean working on a brand new website or updating an already existing site.
- Design graphics, banners, landing pages, and web sites
- Create wireframes, rapid prototypes, user interfaces, and comp designs
- Design layout and templates for maximum usability and focus on user experience
- Design graphics with a focus on responsive architecture and desktop to mobile transitions
- Meets with internal clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress; received feedback about designs and prototypes
- Give expert design advice on projects, make recommendations for improving web sites
- Work with web developers to apply style and user interface design to web applications; upholds brand standards online.
- Keeps up-to-date with recent technological and software developments
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years of corporate/agency web design experience
- Understand advanced CSS techniques in order to solve design issues
- Creative execution with an on-line portfolio of design samples
- Expert experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Closely follow trends and developments in technology and integrates them into our Client’s environment and practices.
- Self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with current data visualization tools a plus
- Be detail-oriented, process-friendly, and has the ability to work within tight timelines on multiple projects simultaneously
This is a contract-to-hire position.