We need analytical thinkers! Are you a business professional with a well-rounded analytics background? Do you have a track record of success interpreting and leveraging analytics to influence and drive strategic plans for large brands? If so, I have a great opportunity for you.
MarketPro recently partnered with a top manufactured brand in search of Senior Manager of Market Research, Intelligence and Analytics. The Sr. Manager is responsible for generating, integrating and translating insights and analytics into growth opportunities and tactics that shape decisions and drive organizational action the brand. This position will serves as an internal consultant to the Sales & Marketing team and senior leadership. This position plays a leading role in advising and counseling management in the development of new and existing business strategies and tactics and as a result, shares accountability for business results.
- Responsible for driving and influencing the strategic vision for product management, sales, marketing and overall business objectives through analytics and insights.
- Deliver critical inputs to the 3 Year strategic planning process and leading executive and segment leadership through data driven discussions to arrive at the strategic plan.
- Supports the analytics, root cause, and key drivers of each of these in order to enable the business to take improvement actions.
- Identify, simplify and communicate complex concepts, findings and implications to all levels of the organization to support and shape strategy.
- Leverage expertise in marketing science, strong critical thinking and reasoning skills, as well as the ability to be an unbiased strategic partner to drive company strategy to an optimal solution.
- Manages team of 2-4 direct reports, along with indirect reports and influence through the Analytic Steering Team and Market Research oversight responsibilities.
- BA/BS; MBA preferred
- 7-10 years marketing, product management experience – Business Insights experience preferred
- Proven track-record of success leveraging insights and analytics to drive business decision
- Managerial experience required, will lead a team of 2-4
- Ability to build credibility with key stakeholders and executive team, will serve as strategic counsel
This is a full-time position.