MarketPro has partnered with an international travel brand in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract Marketing Product Manager. We are currently seeking someone to drive best in class customer experience with Client’s products – Wi-Fi and Entertainment. Develop product roadmaps, prepare business cases, executive presentations, and drive better customer experience and satisfaction scores. We are looking for someone who requires minimal supervision, demonstrate strategic thinking, and make mature decisions with consensus from peers, partners, and leadership.
- Develop product roadmaps, prepare business cases, executive presentations, and drive better customer experience and satisfaction scores.
- Lead initiatives to raise efficiency of media & Wi-Fi operations, streamline cost, and maximize revenue opportunities.
- Partner cross divisionally across several departments at our Client such as Logistics, Technical Operations, Marketing, Loyalty Programs, etc. on new and existing projects.
- Perform in-depth data analysis to determine consumption trends and financial opportunities.
- Create and maintain competitive information & analysis to determine areas of improvement or competitive advantage, to ensure an industry leading Wi-Fi and entertainment experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Aviation, Marketing, Media, Engineering or related field required. Master’s or MBA in a related field, a plus.
- Demonstrate good understanding of cross company initiatives, brand positioning, product, and marketing.
- Strong leadership, analytical, oral, and written communication and presentation skills, positive attitude, & ability to manage change successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a team player, develop cross-divisional partnerships, and accomplish tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Must be able to remain composed and execute under extreme pressure, tight timelines, and urgent requests.
- Must be willing to travel.
This is a contract position.