MarketPro has partnered with a top consumer durables brand in search of a Digital Marketing Director. This market leader prides itself on innovation and is looking to their brand to the next level with emerging products. This is an incredible opportunity to make an impact and take the brand’s digital efforts to the next level. The Digital Marketing Director leads the development and execution of fully integrated U.S. digital marketing initiatives in order to help drive brand equity and aggressive sales growth. This dynamic position will develop consumer-centric online experiences that will greatly expand the brand’s online footprint through its wide array of digital assets. This individual will own all digital channels, including overall web / online strategy, CRM, Loyalty, E-Commerce, Omni-channel and Inbound. The role is highly collaborative with the entire Marketing & Sales teams.
This person will be responsible for setting strategy, showcasing a clear point of view/recommendations, building business cases to support investment, and aligning key stakeholders. At the same time, he/she must be comfortable with hands-on tactical execution and accountability. Key internal stakeholders include the Brand Marketing, Channel Management, Product Management, E-Commerce, Sales,
- Looking for a Digital Thought Leader who is hungry to demonstrate aggressive business growth at a pace faster than the digital landscape is changing. A proven track record of bringing new ideas to build brands.
- Elevate our digital marketing mix and consumer loyalty programs to current best practices and keep us there as digital evolves.
- Grow revenue from our e-commerce channel > 20% annually to align with overall business goals and better serve our customers. This will include new models and strategies to develop new products and markets.
- Deliver a first class digital user experience across all platforms in support of the full brand portfolio. Must be integrated across the full spectrum of Brand Plans.
- Strategically develop and execute market-specific plans in support of the growing global footprint of the business. Test and course correct digital plans in order to optimize results. Ability to utilize A / B testing to maximize investments
- Lead Digital Team to accomplish more as a unit than the sum of their parts.
- Create digital marketing plans, monitor execution, and report on results to senior leadership for social media, e-commerce, SEO/SEM, website, email, and advertising. Develop and issue annual digital marketing plans that support Marketing and Sales annual plans. Top candidate needs to have the executive presence necessary to present findings to senior leadership or our board.
- Executes digital plans across multiple consumer touch points, and work on building our long term brand loyalty in support of a consumer lifetime value mindset by developing highly innovative marketing campaigns through digital channels and experiences. Coordinate within larger marketing programs to ensure robustness of elements delivered and tracks ROI of digital investments.
- Develop analytic measurements for online investments and reporting of results of all digital programs to ensure objectives and ROI are being successfully delivered.
- Creates best-in-class engaging content marketing across digital properties, while consistently maintaining standards and guidelines consistent with brand and respective brand positioning’s.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and campaign ideas to elevate brand awareness and drive aggressive sales growth; partner with agencies of record to develop briefs and guide the strategic framework of a campaign’s digital activation.
- BS degree in marketing or related area.
- 8 plus years of experience in the digital marketing area and bringing innovative approaches to aggressively grow the business.
- Proven experience building brands primarily through digital marketing efforts.
- Product marketing expertise including analysis of consumer insights & research.
- Proven experience aggressively growing revenue in an e-commerce channel.
- Experience with (CPG) companies on the client or agency side.
- Demonstrated leadership and team skills (maintain effective communication and working relationships).
- Proven track record of hiring and mentoring high performers.
- Should be able to listen to intended details attentively and communicate the insight and ideas effectively.
- Efficiently work under pressures, handling multiple deadlines, and working with frequent interruptions and changes in priorities.
- Ability to influence others with fact based communication across the entire organization.
- Results orientation while exhibiting great creativity, energy, and resourcefulness.
- High level of initiative and assertiveness.
- Senior level experience working with multi-channel, cross-functional teams and executive level business partners to successfully deliver on major corporate programs, ecommerce initiatives, and Online Merchandising.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, trouble shooting, communication, and risk management.
This is a direct-hire position.