We need digital thinkers! MarketPro has partnered with a renowned brand here in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract Digital Research and Analytics Manager who will focus on competitive analysis in a fast-moving and constantly changing environment. The Digital Research and Analytics Manager will provide research expertise and project leadership, with demonstrated experience in identifying threats and opportunities, and preparing insights and strategic recommendations for management. This position will report to the Director, Digital Research & Analytics.
- Demonstrates thought leadership and subject matter expertise on the news and information category and Client’s Digital competitive set
- Prepares Client’s Digital Competitive Performance Rankers and distributes insights
- Documents competitive launches and developments in the mobile and online space
- Supports and advises Client’s Public Relations and Finance by fulfilling regular and ad hoc requests
- Manages both large and small-scale competitive intelligence and analytics projects with focus on exceeding expectations and requirements
- Develops and implements a framework to provide regular competitive and performance reporting for tactical business decisions.
- Produces custom deliverables with insights, implications, and recommendations that impact long-term competitive strategy
- Manages timelines and assignments to ensure objectives are met by established deadlines, frequently working across teams.
- Uses syndicated sources (comScore, Nielsen) as well as internal Analytics software (Adobe SiteCatalyst) to analyze Client’s performance metrics across platforms.
- Serves as the Digital Research team’s subject matter expert for Syndicated data and oversees all dictionary changes required by the business.
- Helps select and manage third party research and data providers.
- 4-year college degree 3+ years of industry experience in digital analytics or market
- 3+ years of industry experience in digital analytics or market
- Proven record of accomplishment of developing methods to collect and analyze data, harnessing findings and informing business leaders in the decision-making process.
- Routinely uses syndicated research products such as comScore and Nielsen to explore industry and consumer behavior trends.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to present research insights and recommendations in a compelling, easy to understand manner
- Demonstrated experience in organizing, prioritizing, and coordinating multiple complex programs simultaneously while consistently delivering results on time
- Thrives on working as part of an enthusiastic and energetic team, and embraces learning new skills to drive thinking further
- High level of curiosity to explore the “why” behind the data, a passion for all digital experiences, and a commitment to growing and developing as a researcher
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience with analytics software (Adobe SiteCatalyst); preferred skills include familiarity with comScore and Nielsen syndicated data