MarketPro has partnered with a top consumer durables brand in search of a Brand Marketing Manager. This market leader prides itself on innovation and is looking to their brand to the next level with emerging products. Under the direction of the Marketing Director, the overall role of the Brand Marketing Manager is to deliver aggressive business growth through a strong marketing execution of the day-to-day activities of the business, including development, implementation, tracking, and optimization of marketing campaigns, development and execution of consumer brand marketing & promotional programs that support long-term business strategies, and to support worldwide expansion and growth of the company’s brands.
As the primary steward to the brand portfolio, the Brand Marketing Manager is responsible for leading overall brand efforts, by thinking strategically across all channels to meet the consumer where they are. Ability to partner with all areas of marketing, product development and innovation teams to drive brand promise that supports overall business growth goals. Need to be adept at translating the direction of strategic leaders into a brand experience that connects with consumers.
The Brand Marketing Manager must have a keen view of the external environment including general trends impacting the business, competitive assessment and an understanding of both consumers and customers. The Brand Marketing Manager requires strong strategic skills and an ability to implement for the business key programs that could affect the short and long term profitability and share position.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing strategy and programs consistent with consumers needs, high growth corporate objectives, geography trends, and market share goals. Needs to possess a track record of high growth while deploying a broad range of marketing strategies including PR, digital, and traditional marketing tactics.
- Closely monitors and analyzes business performance utilizing proprietary tools and secondary research. Provide timely and consistent communication of brand activity to internal business partners and recommend course correction in a timely fashion
- Create strategically aligned and unique go-to-market strategies to deliver consistent global market approach in every product launch.
- Deploy the brand strategies globally, supporting key markets with impactful programs to support growth and market development.
- Oversees the development of graphic elements including packaging, sales collateral materials, and in-store POS. Leading the production/approval traffic between product management, marketing, engineering, advertising agency, and off-shore manufacturing facilities.
- Deliver production of marketing assets (printed and digital) like launch kits, brochures, sales tools, purchase displays for all products that maintain brand integrity.
- Develops marketing programs and advertising initiatives and post implementation analysis. Compares results to established objectives to assure the effectiveness of marketing programs while documenting results in marketing library.
- BS degree in marketing or related area.
- 5 to 8 years experience in area of expanded responsibility in the marketing area with focus on brand.
- Proven experience-building brands including the latest understanding of how to utilize digital, social, and experiential marketing efforts.
- Product marketing expertise including analysis of consumer insights & research.
- Experience with (CPG) companies is a must.
- Demonstrated collaboration and team skills (maintain effective communication and working relationships).
- Should be able to listen to intended details attentively and communicate the insight and ideas effectively.
- Efficiently work under pressures, handling multiple deadlines, and working with frequent interruptions and changes in priorities.
- Results orientation while exhibiting great creativity, energy, and resourcefulness.
- High level of initiative and assertiveness.
This is a full-time, direct hire position.