MarketPro has partnered with a global financial solutions brand in Denver, CO in search of a contract Associate Web Program Manager. We are currently seeking someone to manage the day-to-day operations of our Client’s various web support tools. You will be the Documenter in chief – keeping processes and procedures updated across the internal repository, and updating the catalog of new sites, and microsites.
- BoldChat administrator across 200+ web sites. Must be very responsive to client problem escalations.
- Manages the Information Security (InfoSec) process across multiple projects
- Manages translations of websites into local languages. Language skills not required, but must be comfortable working with teams from around the world. Will be primary liaison with international clients, the translation vendor, and development teams.
- Vendor Relationship manager across multiple vendor relationships to maintain compliance
- Technical liaison with DNS and firewall teams as required. Submitter of DNS change requests and SSL certificates
- Salesforce.com case manager for sites served.
- Responsible for writing test scripts for site launches or sections of sites that are re-launching. Manages testing resources on day of launch with the project manager of that project.
- Recognizes and recommends operational process improvements; identifies issues that impact site users and recommends solutions.
- Produce web documentation such as, screenshots, charts, diagrams, and instructions, to assist with flow of information inside and outside the web team.
- Perform duties and makes routine decisions and recommendations under limited supervision, applying a broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in related field or extensive relevant experience
- Knowledge of Web site usability best practices; Strong knowledge of Web site design and information management terminology and principles
- Technically inclined and able to learn new tools easily and quickly
- Adept at problem identification, recovery, escalation and resolution
- Ability to work independently on projects, designing, documenting and managing projects with minimal or little direct management supervision in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work within a team environment and to communicate to management on multiple project statuses
- Ability to take initiative to solve problems without being directed, including taking ownership of an issue that comes up that may not be immediately in job description Ownership until resolution is key.
- Proven multitasking, communication (verbal and written), and collaboration skills Comfortable with juggling multiple priorities at once Demonstrated ability to connect the dots across projects.
- Must be flexible enough to deal with different technical skill levels, skill sets and a highly dynamic work environment and schedules
- Must be customer oriented and highly cognizant of the importance of customer service and meeting service level commitments – excellence in stakeholdering a must!
- Candidate must have strong people skills and adhere to First Data values, including embodying the highest ethical standards; satisfying clients by exceeding their expectations; and treating people with respect and dignity.
- Impressive work ethic required!
This is a contract position.