MarketPro has partnered with a top agency in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract Writer. The ideal candidate will have worked in and written for a variety of formats suitable for the web including memes, Vine posts, Pinterest posts, video, Instagram and other formats.
- Managing day-to-day content creation, presentation and execution. Ensuring all content is on-message and consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice. In addition, ensuring that this content is optimized for search and user experience across online channels.
- Research, write and edit clear and compelling online social media copy for multiple entities
- Develop and maintain a functional content production calendar, and establishing work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing and retiring content.
- Collaborating with leadership to clarify goals, messaging for key audiences and performance benchmarks.
- Apply SEO techniques and recommendations to all content.
- Working closely with design partners and consultants on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message.
- Manage deadlines, set priorities and execute upon stated deliverables and timelines.
- Proactively generates ideas, juggles multiple projects/assignments, pays close attention to detail, and meet short turnarounds and deadlines.
- 3-5 years Web writing for a consumer audience
- 3 -5 years copywriting experience in an advertising agency or in-house creative group
- Experience in Healthcare or CPG preferred
- Strong creative ability (will be required to show portfolio).
- Ability to write content that tells a story and is easily digested by readers.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Content strategy experience.
- Very strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to prioritize individual/group work in a high-stress, deadline driven environment.
This is a contract position.