MarketPro has partnered with an entrepreneurial, growing company in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract-to-hire Search Engine Marketing Specialist. We are currently seeking someone who is an “A+” player, loves challenges, and is passionate about all things digital. We are looking for someone who truly enjoys crafting effective search strategies and applying scalable techniques for clients. You will need to be skilled at implementing search engine marketing campaigns with spectacular attention to detail and enjoy presenting recommendations and results to internal account executives.
- Manage Bing and Google campaigns through Marin software including strategy, planning, execution, and optimization.
- Implement and determine key A/B tests along with optimization settings to ensure campaigns are continually improving.
- Monitor and report performance of campaigns, along with providing recommendations for improvements.
- Exceed client expectations and performance goals on a daily basis.
- Collaborate across multiple areas of expertise and team members including but not limited to: SEO, display, retargeting, video pre-roll, and direct mail.
- Demonstrate an unparalleled enthusiasm and passion for search engine marketing through continuously improving skills and staying abreast of industry and relevant news.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of experience with digital marketing
- Active Google AdWords Certification (will be verified)
- Innate curiosity and aptitude for digital marketing trends and clients business that proactively demonstrate thought leadership and produces new ideas/recommendations
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong time management and organizational skills; ability to manage projects under tight deadlines to a pre-defined business result
- Demonstrable advanced Excel competency
- Passion for automotive a plus
This is a contract-to-hire position.