MarketPro has partnered with an international consumer brand in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract Market Research & Consumer Insights Manager. We are currently seeking an innovative, articulate, analytical thinker with strong consumer research experience to help our client work on several large-scale research initiatives. The research department is working to improve customer experience across all channels, assist in measurement of implemented changes, and provide deep insights into customer and consumer sentiment through a variety of research, survey, and tracking tools.
This position will manage, analyze and assist in communicating our client’s NPS® results for various stakeholders within the company, and will be an integral part in determining how the customer experience impacts the organization as a whole.
- Manage multiple surveys and platforms
- Analyze and summarize monthly client’s NPS® scores for distribution to key internal partners
- Meet with internal clients to access customer research data needs, translate needs into appropriate research questions, ensure data is collected and communicated to align with constantly evolving company initiatives
- Manage the generation of recurrent Excel-based service performance dashboards, including metrics from surveys and social media review sites
- Create additional/supplementary dashboards that focuses on more targeted research
- Create customized reports that will reside on the main dashboard (and possibly on the supplementary dashboards)
- Create a weekly report that is distributed to internal clients
- Manage projects with vendor on a day-to-day basis
- Train 15-20 internal clients on how to use the dashboard and leverage customized reports
- Conduct a separate quarterly research project – responsibilities include deploying the survey, analyze the results, code open end responses and fill in the report template
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, Advanced degree in research, business or related field
- 6 years’ experience in business, research or related area
- 3 years’ project management experience
- 3 years’ research, analytics, statistics and/or database knowledge and experience (using tools, applications, platforms, etc.)
- Experience creating, programming, managing, and reporting from quantitative and / or qualitative research projects
- Ability to identify new issues, trends and opportunities from data
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work with autonomy as well as collaboratively with team members
- Proven ability to coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines and work productively and efficiently under pressure
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint
This is a contract position.