Are you a pro at identifying ways to integrate social media into business strategies, marketing campaigns, and corporate brand awareness in the B2B space?
Would you be excited to be the digital communications expert in a global multicultural fast pace organization?
If so this may be the role for you.
MarketPro has partnered with an international brand in the aviation space. Located in Cincinnati, OH this cutting-edge business is hiring a Digital Communications Manager. The Digital Communications Manager is responsible for developing and delivering leading global strategies for executive communication, branding, digital and social media, internal communication, and video, photography and CGI.
The Digital Communications Manager serves as the company communications focal point and must excel in a matrixed environment, working collaboratively with the marketing and communications departments of Joint Venture partners, as well as the Press Relations Manager, Advertising Manager and other leaders.
- Lead digital and social media, developing and executing cutting-edge strategies that enhance the brand and support business objectives. Manage all digital properties, developing and executing well-coordinated editorial calendars that align with media, advertising and marketing communication campaigns. Develop and track SEO strategy to ensure optimal positioning for digital properties. Serve as communications focal point for website, company customer portal.
- Develop and apply policies intended to enhance our company image and build its recognition, in line with the image of its parent companies, in recognition of its products, and in line with the marketing strategy, in order to support sales.
- Provide imaginative ideas, concrete proposals concerning communications and perform ongoing intelligence and benchmarking, to keep company “top of class” in this field.
- Coordinate the development and planning of Communications initiatives and their formalization in the Marketing & Communication overall plan, in line with the other strategic initiatives
- Provide strategic communications counsel to executives, developing and executing creative campaigns in line with overall business strategy and goals, and in keeping with company brand positioning.
- Provide executive communications support to include preparation of internal and external presentations, talking points, briefing materials, speeches and editorial content, working in close collaboration with the Media Relations manager and others.
- Oversee brand management, ensuring graphic standards are correctly and consistently applied across and the parent companies. In collaboration with others, evaluate and recommend changes or updates to brand standards, as required. Ensure brand compliance and provide counsel and oversight to subsidiaries licensed to use the brand.
- Lead the cross-business communication team, including scheduling meetings, setting the agenda and priorities, and documenting and following up on actions. Working with the shared services team, develop and monitor key effectiveness measurements, reporting progress and highlighting areas for improvement.
- Organize and execute bi-annual leadership communication meetings and follow up on execution of strategies and actions arising from those sessions. Organize and lead special campaign efforts around major events such as trade shows, product launches and celebrations.
- Monitor social channels, developing a dashboard to share metrics with the shared services team, and making recommendation for strategy shifts as required. Lead digital reputation management, alerting Media Relations Manager and shared services team to potential social risks in a timely fashion.
- Working with aviation focal points, lead internal communications strategy to inform, engage and activate employee audiences in line with business objectives and challenges.
- Working closely with the shared services team and Finance, establish, manage and track annual communications budget.
Qualifications & Skills
- Master Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Communications or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in B2B communications in with a proven track record of working in an international environment.
- 6+ years experience in digital communications strategy. Must be best in class from a digital perspective
- Knowledge of the aerospace industry is preferred.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills, and a proven ability to excel in a matrixed environment.
- Extensive experience in developing communications strategies and brand management.
- Proficiency in digital communications, with proven achievements.
- Native English speaker, with excellent writing and oral communications skills. Knowledge of French preferred.
- Knowledge of European culture.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, diverse projects.
- Job must be based in Cincinnati, Ohio. Requires international travel.
This position is a full time direct hire role.