Are you a strategic marketing professional with extensive experience marketing products and/or solutions for pharmacies? Do you have a proven track record of success driving product marketing strategies that increase brand awareness, enable sales force and overall drive revenue growth? If so, let’s chat!
MarketPro has partnered with a market leader in healthcare solutions in search of a Director of Product Marketing. This individual will be responsible for creating and implementing strategic and comprehensive marketing activities for an established portfolio of performance services, ongoing enhancements to existing solutions and for launching new solutions. The Director collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure effective execution of strategic marketing plans to accomplish key initiatives and corporate goals. The individual selected will measure and evaluate results of marketing campaigns and work closely with the business unit leaders, sales management, business development and public relations to support company goals.
- Oversees product marketing strategies, marketing plans and deliverables in order to drive revenue, enable sales force and meet overall business objectives
- Identifies marketing opportunities, communication initiatives and develops strategies to address them.
- Establishes processes and measurement to ensure effective launches and allocation of resources.
- Provides thought leadership and in-depth technical expertise for development, coordination, implementation and delivery of marketing services.
- Operationalizes the business strategy by developing actionable plans or programs and managing projects that support and/or represent public relations, education, sales, member services, regions, and other key members.
- Responsible for monitoring plans and programs to ensure alignment with business objectives and other functions.
- Integrate, coordinate and position products across portfolios.
- Manage projects with agencies/vendors that provide interactive/digital and graphic design, production support, or writing/editorial services.
- Write and/or edit content across the full range of brand’s printed and electronic communication materials.
- Produce sales tool kits, event tool kits, direct marketing materials, event marketing, editorial and traditional marketing collateral
- Contribute to, and maintain a robust media matrix representing advertising, social media, direct marketing and event marketing
- An undergraduate degree in a marketing, health care or communications-related field. A master’s degree a plus.
- Minimum 6-8 years experience in business-to-business marketing. Health care experience, specifically in Pharmacy, a plus.
- Experience writing and executing successful strategic marketing communications plans with proven results.
- Excellent project management skills and experience handling multiple projects.
- Diplomacy, flexibility, and the ability to successfully interact with employees at all levels of the company, members and vendors
- Enthusiasm, creativity, and ability to maintain an appropriate sense of urgency – the ability to function effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Possesses both analytical and creative abilities.
- A hands-on person, self starter, not afraid of executing by him/her self.
This is a full-time position.