MarketPro has partnered with a leading virtual international telecommunications provider based in Los Angeles, California. We are looking to hire their new Paid Search Manager. As part of this growing team, the Search Marketing Associate Manager of will utilize Search Engine Marketing (SEM) to drive greater visibility in search engines and increase online traffic and sales.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Search Marketing to…
- Create paid search campaigns based on individual dealership goals and continually identify opportunities to make measurable improvements through the following components:
- Ad copy
- Keyword research, testing, and analysis
- Bid management
- A/B testing
- Manage daily execution and optimization of paid search campaigns including bid management, budget allocation, performance monitoring, keyword expansion, ad copy development and testing, engine beta testing, etc.
- Develop creative strategies to further enhance conversion and drive revenue on a mature paid search campaign.
- Partner closely with SEM agency to ensure success of executions, programs, and strategies.
- Develop effective keyword management and execute strategies.
- Conduct measurable A/B tests on ad copy/landing pages with the goal of increasing conversion.
- Track, measure, report, and analyze for further optimization of all initiatives and generation of new ideas.
- Maintain relationships with search engines to test new-to-market offerings.
- Analyze the blended reporting of SEM/SEO to drive the business and use to optimize programs.
- Understand and communicate SEM industry best practices and new advancements and present recommendations for updated, effective strategies.
- BA or BS required.
- 2-5 years of experience in paid search campaign management.
- Google AdWords Certification
- Ability to analyze data from search engines, analytics packages, and internal data and make actionable decisions and recommendations
- Detail oriented with the ability to precisely manipulate large, multi-faceted data sets. Pivot tables and V-look-ups, a plus Outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working collaboratively with cross functional partners at all levels and ability to clearly communicating technical messages to non-technical audience.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and relationship building skills.
- Ability to evaluate and change priorities daily and to perform efficiently within a fast paced team environment.
- Expert in Excel.
This is a direct hire position.