MarketPro has partnered with a top consumer brand in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract Marketing Campaign Manager with the possibility of going fulltime in the future. We are currently seeking someone to join our client’s Commercial Marketing organization’s Customer Insights & Analytics team. This position requires a high level of collaboration required with both internal clients as well as other members of the Marketing Operations team. Core responsibilities include ensuring the prompt/flawless execution of email and direct mail marketing campaigns.
- Proactively leading the process to gather list pull and data segmentation requirements related to planned marketing programs
- Identifying/ and remediating issues along the campaign development lifecycle
- Collaborating with members of the marketing data solutions and IT teams to source data needed for campaign segmentation criteria
- Developing technical design specifications required to properly set-up the campaign within the Unica Campaign application
- Designing campaign management workflows within Unica Campaign to support test and learn objectives as well as efficient list generation
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their overall campaign requirements, including the ability to advise stakeholders on the availability of data needed to define segmentation groups.
- Project management within a Database Marketing function, including the ability to define core project tasks and ensure critical-path tasks/dependencies are completed on time to ensure on-time delivery of campaign management lists to the channel execution vendors
- Working proficiency with Unica Campaign, including the design and set-up of workflows and the ability to mentor other team members on design best practices within Unica Campaign.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have 5-7+ years of campaign list management experience utilizing the Unica Campaign application.
- Experience working with business customers with an understanding of both stated and unstated requirements
- Intermediate SQL proficiency and the ability to collaborate with technical team members as needed to source data and design components of the solution, which may reside outside of the Unica Campaign application.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, managing multiple priorities at any given time
- Strong need for completion with an ability to work around/through impediments
- Must be able to lead and work collaboratively and excel in a cross-functional environment
- Commitment to excellence, getting the job done right, and making the forward-looking decisions even in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Demonstrated ability to self-manage and meet established deadlines
- Must have proven track record with regard to taking initiative and solving problems
- Excellent analytical, project management and problem solving skills
- High degree of organization and the ability to help define and implement process improvements
- Familiarity with Adobe’s Test and Target application is also highly referred, but optional.
This is a contract position.