Are you contact center executive who has a proven track record of success leading call centers with high lead conversion rates, great customer care and key driver of sales? Have you helped to establish a call center by building infrastructure and creating processes from the ground-up?
MarketPro has partnered with a national healthcare brand in Nashville, TN in search of a Senior Director of Contact Center. This is a great opportunity with a great company. Enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion and integrity is a mission and vision that permeates this organization. The Director of Call Center will be responsible for setting the future vision and direction of the company’s contact center strategy and for ensuring flawless execution in its everyday service delivery. This position will be responsible for researching, recommending and building the process, planning and expansion of all aspects of all marketing call centers in multiple locations. This is a sales-driven contact center; the number one goal is to drive through education of service, superb customer care and compassion.
- Develop and execute the contact center servicing strategy focused on enhancing the customer experience including a roadmap for technology, telecom, policy, procedure and organization upgrades.
- Drive conversion strategies across internal and outsourced contact centers to drive sales while continuing to enhance both the client and customer experience.
- Manage the overall performance of the contact center organization, including both internal and outsourced centers, which includes service levels, quality, staffing, training, sales and retention.
- Manage the relationship with the outsourced contact center vendors which include contract negotiations, performance and call distribution.
- Partner with other internal functions (i.e. marketing, sales and client management, product, etc.) to provide customer feedback to assist in improving the overall customer experience.
- Create an environment and culture that attracts and retains the best associates, and drives outstanding customer service with flawless execution
- A Bachelor’s degree is required and an MBA or an alternative Master’s degree preferred.
- Fifteen years of business experience including at minimum ten years spent handling contact center operations and a strong general management background.
- Previous experience in a sales and/or retention environment is required.
- Must have experience managing a multi call type, multi-site contact center organization.
- Knowledgeable about contact center technology with previous implementation experience.
- Must have a proven track record of developing and executing against a strategic plan and managing budgets.
- Proven leadership and collaboration skills with ability to lead, mentor and guide large teams
- Previous process improvement exposure (six sigma, lean, etc.) and fulfillment experience is a plus
This is a full-time position.