MarketPro has partnered with a major consumer company in Atlanta, GA in search of a contract-to-hire Interactive Marketing Manager. We are currently seeking someone who will lead the implementation of an integrated digital strategy in the areas of digital marketing, email marketing, and digital services. Additional responsibilities include the integration and optimization of the latest in digital marketing tactics to drive business goals for our Client’s online business.
- 50% of the time: Drive and execute online marketing for website, mobile, tablet, email, and retargeting programs. Includes hands-on execution of email campaigns and sends, go-live of campaigns, as well as ensuring clarity of messaging and brand consistency.
- 20% of the time: Key driver in integrated marketing planning for both online and offline channels based on financial goals, customer mindset, brand guidelines, and competitive analysis.
- 20% of the time: Create creative briefs, collateral requests, and calendars, as well as own daily communication with creative, production, proofing, and web production and paid marketing teams to ensure successful execution of campaigns. Others duties as assigned.
- 10% of the time: Maintain strong relationships with internal teams, key vendors, and merchants.
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing, Management, Technology, or related field required
- Hands-on and progressive Marketing experience for an e-commerce retailer with responsibility for email and/or web marketing and sales performance.
- 7 Years’ Experience
- Direct marketing experience and/or paid web marketing helpful.
- Management and supervisory experience
- Highly organized and detailed with ability to provide strategic direction and hands on tactical execution.
- Ability to work in a team environment essential
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to summarize information or share details based on assessment of situation.
- Ability to maintain composure and productivity in high paced, high demand environment
- Experience in visual layout for online presentations and/or knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of industry best practices for email marketing
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize and build integrated marketing plans.
This is a contract to hire marketing position.