MarketPro has partnered with a top entertainment brand in New York, NY in search of a Sr. Print Designer. We are currently seeking a Designer who has a clean, modern aesthetic and is able to take basic content of a visual headline and make it look fresh and contemporary. You will have the opportunity to work with a variety consisting of trade ads, Human Resource email blasts, and Executive presentations plus conceptualizing and comping key art for new show seasons. The Senior Print Designer will contribute significantly to the execution of great creative.
- Reporting to a Creative Director, this position will respond to requests from the Senior Management, Executive Creative Directors, Creative Directors and Account Director of the department.
- Using knowledge of current graphic design software, the designer is responsible for meeting tight deadlines with the ability to provide creative input for design projects
- The ability to work independently and meet strict deadlines is required for success in this role.
- Conceptualize and design high-quality materials for our Client.
- Resolve image quality issues to optimize screen/print quality.
- Work closely with a team of graphic designers, digital designer, copywriters, and account directors.
- Prepare, plan, and execute the design of single-page and multi-page documents, large format banners and posters, stationery and invitations, and a variety of other printed and digital promotional materials.
- Utilize time management tools and skills to meet established deadlines.
- Design and produce electronic components for Corporate Communications that has effective visual communication and maintains our Client’s graphic standards.
- Attend weekly staff meetings; provide weekly/monthly report of activities.
- Awareness of current trends in the field of graphic design that can be directly applied to daily work
- Bachelor’s Degree in graphic design, studio arts, or related field
- 3-5 years of working experience
- Experience working with multiple and heavy deadlines
- Proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects
- Knowledge of and experience in branding and logo creation.
- Ability to work in a variety of media formats such as print, broadcast, and compressed video, and web site design, including an understanding of the processes and techniques involved.
- Highly Innovative and forward thinking
- Knowledge of current graphic design software to produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, films, packaging, and informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets
- Responsive and proactive
- Strong self-management skills (flexible and able to set and adjust priorities as needs change)