MarketPro has partnered with an organization in Nashville, TN whose mission is to enrich the lives of those they serve with compassion and integrity. We are currently seeking a well-versed professional who under the direction of the SVP, Direct Marketing will lead partnerships with 3rd-party referral sources (lead aggregators). You will manage relationships with key accounts as well as internal stakeholders using in-depth understanding of lead aggregator business models and their go-to-market strategies. In addition, you will be responsible for staying up to date with evolving practices and aggregator growth strategies. The ability to collaborate well with direct response team members as well as others in the marketing department to develop referral partner strategies that are in line with our Client’s marketing objectives is necessary.
• Develop strategies along with the SVP of Direct Marketing to drive occupancy growth across multiple service lines through the strategic use of referral partners.
• Serve as the primary lead in establishing agreements/contracts with lead aggregators, monitoring terms, and renewal dates
• Engage the SVP of Direct Marketing in contract negotiations
• Manage day-to-day relationships with referral partners, monitoring program performance, sharing results and recommending modifications as appropriate.
• Integrate referral partner strategies into overall direct response stimulation plans, ensuring alignment of objectives at the market level.
• Develop matrix for referral partners to test new approaches and go-to-market strategies that maximize effectiveness and efficiency in cost of acquisition.
• Manage and process weekly and monthly budgets with referral partners; ensure accuracy of invoices and prepare for approval by SVP- Direct Marketing.
• Collaborate with sales and operations partners strategically using referral partners in growth plans.
• Monitor results of aggregators and distribute weekly scorecard.
• Develop marketing stimulation plans, including lead, visit, and move-in projections by referral partner.
• Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends and consumer behavior & perceptions to identify market opportunities for strategic use of referral partners.
• Develop and share comparative value of referral partner channel vs. internal channels, including call centers and online/web
• Monitor and respond to feedback from the field regarding referral partners; compile and distributes reports.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably with emphasis in Marketing, Advertising, or Communications
• Two to three years of experience working with referral partners in healthcare and/or other related industries
• Mastery of MS Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
• A communications expert with the ability to integrate a working knowledge of the senior living industry and its customers
• Excellent time management and capability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
• Strong analytical capability to compile, analyze and make recommendations from various sources of data, both quantitative and qualitative.
• Understands customers’ needs, expectations, and circumstances
• Effectively listens and communicates verbally and in writing.
This is a contract position.