MarketPro has partnered with a national healthcare brand in search of a contract Marketing Project Manager in Nashville, TN. The Marketing Project Manager is tasked with the planning and management of complex internal projects from initiation through completion. The incumbent will provide project management for market launches, including synchronizing activities within the entire referral-marketing department and across other departments.
• Serves as a project manager expert in the Referral Marketing department
• Core responsibilities include project planning, resource identification, scheduling, supply and subcontract management, vendor relationships, weekly status/progress meetings & reporting, budgeting and troubleshooting.
• Monitors campaign and program schedules, recommending adjustments, modifications or solutions to achieve market launch dates.
• Assists marketing team members in managing major campaigns to hit launch dates.
• Monitors schedules from team and external partners, ensuring launch dates and program readiness; recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions.
• Ensures project documentation and establishes procedures across multiple departments to execute referral-marketing campaigns across the organization.
• Ability to work independently, with guidance in complex situations
• Conducts weekly (minimum) status meetings and collaborates with team members to forecast core project milestones & requirements, identify potential problems/roadblocks, and establish timelines for resolution, while maintaining launch dates.
• Maintains strong conflict resolution skills and has strong relationship skills, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
• Three years in a project manager role in a related industry, primarily with an internal marketing department
• Mastery of MS Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Project
• Ideally, the candidate will be Project Management Professional (PMP)-certified.
• Uses a high degree of analytical ability using sound judgment acquired through significant experience to solve complex and varied problems
• Authority to make decisions, without specific guidance or direction from supervisor in many cases
• Compare alternate courses of action and make a decision after considering the options. Must be able to influence others within the department and across the organization to effectively manage and launch programs.
• Excellent time management and capability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
• Strong analytical capability to compile, analyze and make recommendations from various sources of data, both quantitative and qualitative.
• Understands customers’ needs, expectations, and circumstances
This is a contract position.